Luxury Living You Deserve
Elite Los Angeles Apartments Designed to Impress
The Best of Bel Air at Your Doorstep.
- Bike Racks
- Resident Lounge
- Controlled Access/Gated
- High-Speed Internet
- On-Site Maintenance and Management
- Package Receiving
- Short-Term Leases Available
- Fitness Center with Weight Training and Cardio Equipment
- Lush Landscaping, Including a Tranquil Reflecting Pool
- Outdoor Living Area with Fireplace and Barbecue with Arbor Trellis
- Direct Elevator Access from the Garage to the Residential Building
- Gated Resident Access Garage with Guest Parking
- Resident Services, Including Dry Cleaning Pickup and Drop-off, Special Events, and Social Gatherings
- Private Fourth Floor Sundeck with Trellis
- Easy Access to the 405, 10, and 101 Freeways
- Pet Friendly
- Built-in consoles with desks and TV placement*
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Designer Under-Mount Sinks in All Bathrooms
- Quartz Solid Surface Countertops in All Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Efficient Appliances
- Electronic Thermostat
- Extra Storage
- Floor-to-Ceiling Tile Showers with Designer Frameless Doors
- Hardwood Floors
- Large Closets
- 9- to 11-Foot Ceilings*
- City Views
- Pantry, Linen, and Storage Closets Throughout
- Pre-Wired for Cable and/or Satellite TV and Internet
- Security System in Each Residence
- Over Superior Sound-Resistant, Low-E Dual-Pane Glass Windows
- Stackable Full-Size Washer and Dryer in Each Residence
- Stainless-Steel Dishwasher
- Stainless-Steel Refrigerator
- Neutral paint scheme with brushed nickel accents throughout*
- Wheelchair Access
- Cabinetry matched paneled appliances*
- Miele coffee tower*
- Wine refrigerator*
*Only available in select apartments
The Enviable Neighborhood You Want
Elite, LA residences, notable landmarks, premium dining and entertainment, a shopping scene of supreme luxury — step into that very life with Villa Bel Air. Just off I-405 and bordered by several prominent Los Angeles neighborhoods, we’re a close drive to UCLA, downtown Los Angeles, and The Getty.
Monday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.